Pella has been a window manufacturer for over 90 years. The company is focused on designing and providing a stylish window with features to help make everyday life easier, through convenience and comfort. Pella has been a leader in technology and product innovation and awarded for more than 100 product and design patents. The first double-hung window with a sash that would pivot for easy cleaning of the exterior glass, while working from the inside, was a Pella invention.
Pella’s wood windows provide low maintenance features like EnduraClad® which is a durable aluminum-clad protective exterior finish. Resist from fading and gives protection for years. Available in standard and custom colors.
Pella also has exclusive EnduraGuard® wood protection provides advanced protection against the effects of moisture, decay, stains from mold and mildew, also termite damage.
Pella products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed the ENERGY STAR® guidelines.
Pella’s InsulShield® energy-efficient glass collection features innovative and energy-saving choices. Pella offers options for varying climates. For the south, a popular choice is
Advanced Low-E insulating glass with Argon2. A popular choice because it insulates well from the cold and the heat with;
- Two panes of glass with Advanced Low-E protection and insulating argon between the panes. Blocks 84% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Three panes of glass also available on select product lines for increased energy efficiency. Blocks 86% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
All these features are offered throughout the different Pella Series.
Pella offers many window styles also;
Casement windows are hinged at the sides and swing outward. The casement windows open and close easily with the turn of a handle, they’re a great option for spots that are difficult to reach, like over the kitchen sink.
Awning windows are hinged at the top and swing outward from the bottom. They glide open and shut with the turn of one easy-to-reach handle. Awning windows are often placed above or below other windows to add architectural interest, light and ventilation to a room while keeping the rain out.
Double-hung windows can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top for two levels of ventilation. The sashes also lean in for convenient cleaning.
Single-hung windows are raised from the bottom for ventilation, while the top sash remains stationary.
Bay windows are typically a fixed window in the center joined together with your choice of venting windows on each side.
Bow windows are four or more windows joined together to form a graceful curve. Choose fixed windows, or combination of venting windows.
Custom built windows are perfect when the standard windows do not fit your need. These are made-to-order.
Pella® Special Shape can create from graceful curves to contemporary angles. These windows offer virtually endless design possibilities and let you achieve a custom look at a competitive price.
- Snap-in between-the-glass blinds and shades are easy to change.
- Exceptional energy efficiency with triple-pane glass.
- 53% – 74% more energy efficient than single-pane windows.
- Exceptionally energy efficient Designer Series windows.
- All Architect Series products feature distinctive, fine-furniture detailing that adds drama and architectural interest to your home, inside and out.
- The most authentic look of individual windowpanes. Pella’s Integral Light Technology® grilles create the realistic look of divided light while providing exceptional energy efficiency.
- Choose from Pella’s stunning hardware in rich patinas, their own collection of hardware styles and finishes.
- Nothing compares to the beauty of wood. Exquisite wood interiors. The natural beauty of Mahogany, Alder, Douglas Fir, Pine, White Oak, Cherry, Red Oak or Maple to blend tastefully with other woods in your home.
- Unique shapes. From extra tall to extra wide to curved or angled frames, Pella can create unique windows and doors for your home.
- Standard and custom sizes. Larger sizes are available as part of the Architect Series standard, made-to-order product offering. Pella can also custom build nearly any size window or patio door.
- One-of-a-kind grille patterns. Pella can create intricate grille designs that will turn your windows or doors.
- Gorgeous glass. Whether you want a unique color, texture or pattern, Pella artisans can create a custom glass solution for you.
If you are looking for quality wood craftsmanship at competitive price, Pella’s Series 450 if a good fit.
- Beautifully crafted and competitively priced.
- Pella value. 450 Series products offer many of the features found on our premium wood lines and cost less.
- Our most popular options. You get beautiful wood interiors that Pella can stain, paint or prime for you. Your choice of several grille types and patterns. Low-maintenance aluminum-clad exteriors in ten colors. Fold-away casement handles. High-transparency screens.
- A wide range of standard and special sizes, shapes and styles. Sizes made-to-order in 1/4″ increments.