Window Replacements of Georgia Knows How Important Your Home Is
Saving money – two of the most satisfying words to say and hear. That’s especially true when it comes to your home. You’ve stocked up on great furniture from local yard and estate sales. You got all of your lawn care items ready to go from your local Facebook group. Now you’re on the hunt for new home windows. While being cost effective is crucial during the process, Window Replacements of Georgia does recommend you stay away from secondhand sites when investing in replacement windows.
Why Window Replacements of Georgia Thinks Secondhand Sites Lead To No Good
Secondhand, reselling sites are some of today’s most frequently utilized sites for purchasing goods: Amazon, eBay, Craigslist, Let Go, and so on. While that may seem like a benefit for investing in your home, it can be quite the opposite. Window Replacements of Georgia is here to highlight why secondhand sites like Craigslist are not a great source for new or replacement windows. First, we’d like to show you how 4 ways to spot a Craigslist scam.
- Wiring Money – While it might sound like common sense, we can all get lost in the moment. Anytime a seller is requesting you to “send over money”, simply don’t. They could simply hold onto the item and pocket your “investment”.
- Escrow – These can be risky in nature already. Seeing escrow services on a site like Craigslist should expose even more red flags.
- “Guarantees” – Some of us take the word “promise” and “guarantee” to heart. However, don’t rely on it as heavily through these secondhand sites.
- Partial Payment – No amount of “up front” cost should be considered. It’s simply another way to take your money without getting anything in return.
While these scams can happen to anyone, you definitely do not want them to happen to you. Especially when making investments in your home.
Window Replacements of Georgia Quality Doors and Windows Shouldn’t Be A Bargain Hunt
“Quality over quantity.” That is a phrase that has defined countless individuals decisions over the years. When it comes to your home, quality should be on the top of your list too. Discounted home improvement products on secondhand sites may seem like a short-term perk, but the long-term benefits fall apart sooner than later. Window Replacements of Georgia wants you to know the downsides of investing in Craigslist windows and doors so you can make a more informed decision.
- Poor Quality – As stated previously, not all things on Craigslist are “guaranteed”. By purchasing windows or doors through a secondhand site, you’re already losing quality. There’s no guarantee that they haven’t been used, refurbished or are the pictured item.
- Warping and Damage – Postings can be deceiving. Pictures may be from a site that sells the same brand, but you’re unknowingly purchasing warped or damaged windows or doors.
- Fitting – No home is “one size fits all”. Your windows and doors should be customized to your home. By purchasing over secondhand sites, there’s no guarantee that the fitting will be correct.
- Style – You may have found the style you love, but it arrives and the color is off or the style doesn’t work. Now you’re left with new windows or doors that have become useless. That’s not something anyone wants to deal with.
Window Replacements of Georgia and How We Care For Your Home
Window Replacements of Georgia believes your home investments shouldn’t be the cheapest bargain you can find on Craigslist. Saving money is important but sacrificing quality, life expectancy or potential damage of your windows and doors? That’s not ideal for any home. Window Replacements of Georgia would like to show you exactly how professional installation has more benefits than your secondhand sites.
- Customized Doors and Windows – At Window Replacements of Georgia, we don’t come to your home with a one-size-fits-all product solution. We take pride in listening to you and offering a wide variety of customized door and window options to suit your needs. That’s a difficult solution to achieve when buying through secondhand sites like Craigslist.
- Energy Savings – Energy efficient windows make all the difference in your home’s energy savings. While secondhand sites may “promise” this option, there’s no guarantee. With professional installation from Window Replacements of Georgia, we offer and guarantee the best energy saving windows that match your home’s individual style and budget. Plus, this saves money in the long-term and short-term.
- Guarantees and Warranties – Secondhand sites typically have policies in place to protect shoppers, but they aren’t always promised. When you buy windows or doors from Window Replacements of Georgia, we offer a one-year warranty on all installations performed by our team. Upon exit, we’ll provide you with all the information you need regarding the manufacturer warranties so you can rest assured you’ll be covered.
- Experience – With over 20 years of exposure and experience, Window Replacements of Georgia knows the ins and outs of door and window installation. DIY Installations can be cost-effective, but can also result in some roadblocks. They may have some of the previous issues listed and then you’d be left with no solution. That’s why it’s important to have doors and windows professionally installed.
What Window Replacements of Georgia Has to Offer
At Window Replacements of Georgia, we have multiple lines of replacement windows and doors for installation. We are a family-owned business dedicated to providing superior windows replacement and door services. Offering the perfect windows that match your home’s individual style and budget, our team of experts has over 20 years experience in the business of window installation.
We specialize in residential installations, offering wood, vinyl and aluminum windows manufactured by major brands as well as local mill shops to ensure we are able to meet your needs regardless of your budget. And if the project is more than your budget allows, Window Replacements of Georgia can break the project into phases and discuss all options during our FREE initial 1-on-1 consultation.
Window Replacements of Georgia Knows Firsthand What’s Best For Your Home
Window Replacements of Georgia is focused on offering the best match for your home’s individual style and budget. Contact Us Now or give us a phone call (404) 620-6445. Our customer service agent will send out an in-home installer to assess your particular window or door needs. The installer will explain in detail your project and provide you with an estimate of a variety of options that will match your goals for style and budget.