Secure Your Home with Custom Door Replacement Marietta
Your family’s safety is always at the forefront of your mind. Your drive to and from dropping the kids off, your spouse’s work trips and your morning runs. It’s a vital part to living a happy life. The potential risks outside of the home tend to frighten us if we overthink it, but what about your home?
Your home is your haven. It should be where you feel most comfortable and free of worries. If your neighbor has seen even just one security-related incident, it can be unsettling. No worries though, Custom Door Replacement Marietta is here to put you at ease. We want you, your family and home to remain safe and secure. That’s why we’re going to give you the best things to consider for your home entrance security.
7 Front Door Security Tips with Custom Door Replacement Marietta
Home security is a major factor in maintaining a happy home. No matter the size of your home, there shouldn’t be a comprise when it comes to securing it. While your home’s overall security is important, your front door should be the starting point of a secure home, Custom Door Replacement Marietta wants you to consider some other home security tips. Here are 7 things to consider for the best entrance security.
- Windowless – While natural light is a major plus, one on your front door is not a necessity. Sure, they look inviting, but that could invite the wrong “guests” in. If you currently have a windowed front door, you can still up the safety measures. Simply install some decorative curtains or drapes.
- Cut Back Shrubbery – Your home’s landscaping is key to a beautiful home. However, it shouldn’t contribute to any security issues. If there is shrubbery or trees that are surrounding your entrance door, Custom Door Replacement Marietta recommends cutting them back so there’s a lesser chance of hiding perps.
- Deadbolt – Even the sturdiest of steel door can be kicked in without proper locks. Installing a deadbolt can ensure a greater chance of security.
- Shed Some Light – Though this may not be directly related to the entrance door itself, porch lights make all the difference. It not only improves your visibility when returning home, but decreases the likelihood of a burglar trying to sneak in.
- Smart Home Tools – Some homeowner’s like their homes to be just as technologically driven as their personal devices. That’s where smart home technology can help with entrance door security. Installing smart locks or front door cameras can solidify your home entrance security. Plus, if there’s any fear while out and about, those smart technologies usually connect to your preferred devices.
- Doubling Down – While we mentioned deadbolts, secondary, one-sided deadbolts can provide that extra sense of security. Some burglars may be able to get past generic deadbolts, but one’s you can only access within the home are impossible to crack. Especially when out of reach of windowed doors.
- Sliding Doors – While your front door is the focal point here, other home entrances are just as crucial to safety. If you have sliding doors located in your home, they could act as a wide-screen shot into your home. To counteract this, Custom Door Replacement Marietta wants you to use curtains to keep out curious eyes. Plus, always keep them locked. The sliding motion already makes them easier to open so don’t allow anything to make it easier to get in.
Custom Door Replacement Marietta Is Here For You
While all the previous tips to better secure your home in mind, a new entrance door may be the next major factor in your home’s safety. They’re the main point of entry and unfortunately attract perps if not properly secured. If your door has yet to be replaced since purchasing your home, we recommend updating your home’s entrance door.
At Custom Door Replacement Marietta we are a family-owned business dedicated to providing superior window and door replacement services. Offering the perfect doors that match your home’s individual style and budget, our team of experts has over 10 years’ experience in the business of window and door installation.
Our friendly customer service agent will send out an in-home installer to assess your home’s needs. The installer will explain in detail your project and provide you with an estimate of a variety of options that will match your goals for style and budget. You can trust us to take the utmost care when installing your house doors. Our installation team is made up of some of the window and door industry’s most skilled craftsmen and we use only the highest quality materials in our projects.
Let Custom Door Replacement Marietta Make Your Home Even Safer Today!
Your home is where you spend most of your life. A place of love and dedication. Custom Door Replacement Marietta will make your home’s security an impenetrable haven. Let us help your home remain the safe space it has always been, Contact Us Now or Call Us at (404) 998-4944.