Your Home, House Windows and Finding a New Home
You’ve spent time and money on making your home what you wanted it to be. It was simply for your pleasure and satisfaction. However, something has changed – it’s time to sell your home. No matter the reason, it’s the first step to the next stage in your life. And, to gain the most for your investment and get the best interest of potential homebuyers, you need to stage your home. There are plenty of ways to stage your home but, choosing the right elements to feature can make all the difference. Each factor adds to appeal, but not as much as incorporating House Windows into the mix.
Sell Your Home by Making Improvements with House Windows
The real estate market is a highly competitive environment. It can take only seconds for a buyer to be for or against a home. To make it easier for them to pick your home, you need to make some staging decisions. Window Replacements of Georgia is here to help you with some of the best choices for staging your home with House Windows.
- Rule of Three – Grouping items throughout your home is a golden rule for selling a home. This can be done by pairing chairs, lighting, accessories and artwork. No matter the item, these groups should be in odd numbers like threes, fives and sevens.
- Furniture Placement – Placing furniture properly across all rooms will give the rooms a much more natural feel. For example, you wouldn’t place the tallest piece of furniture near the front of the room. It would make the room seem disproportional. Placing it at the back left or right corner of the room can help the room feel much larger. Placement is important to give your home the “face lift” that could sell it faster.
- Focal Points – You walk into any home and something that draws your eye is crucial. It usually highlights that part of the room and showcases the ambiance of the room. Vamping these easily exposed areas can only up your chances of impressing buyers.
- Comfortable Spaces – If owning a larger home, creating one to two “cozy corners” can lighten up the atmosphere. This can be accomplished by separating spaces with smaller rugs; large rugs make the space cluttered and feel much smaller. Utilizing furniture to bridge the gap between spaces is also another way to give a comfortable, open space.
- Mirror Mirror on the Wall – Mirrors of course reflect light and that means a larger feeling room. Plus, the subliminal image of “seeing themselves in the home” works as well.
- Clear Up Clutter – Before showing your house, de-cluttering is always recommended. Of course personal items, but also any excess accessories and furniture. If a couple-prone home, the array of children’s toys present in the room could be deterring. Walls covered in excessive art and photos go along with the clutter.
- Let The Light In – Highlighting the natural lighting in a home leads to a more open and inviting home. It adds “visual square footage”; that is especially true if the house windows are clean and or are newly installed.
Helpful Tip – Curb Appeal! Keeping the exterior of your home well kept is a great way to increase your chances. It also shows off your house windows. Cutting away any stray shrubbery is a great way to clean up the outside while freeing up viewing space inside. Look over lawn care, any chipped paint and other small aspects of the front yard.
How House Windows Up Your Home’s Appeal
While the aforementioned ideas may work, House Windows are truly one of the major factors in staging your home. Most buyers on the market want “loads of natural light”. Window Replacements of Georgia wants you to increase your home’s chances of being sold by emphasizing your House Windows. In order to do so, we want to provide some tips that will help you get more out of your House Windows.
- Clean – If no major issues are present, cleaning is a must for showing a house. That includes any curtains or window coverings. You don’t want to simply use a paper towel and cleaning solution. Utilizing proper tools and the right amount of warm water and soap can make the difference. Use a squeegee or sponge and get to scrubbing.
- Window Treatments – This is where updating before your showing can add more value. There are plenty of options when treating your House Windows: curtains, drapes, sheers, shades, blinds, shutters, valances and cascades. Each of these treatments serves a different look and purpose. Try matching the House Window treatments to the room and home aesthetic.
- How’s It Hanging – The height of the curtains and the rod are a factor to be considered as well. To low and it can make the room feel cramped. Having curtain rods higher up elongates the room.
The Best Option for House Windows
If the options listed may not be what you’re looking for, we also recommend installing new House Windows. At Window Replacements of Georgia we are a family-owned business dedicated to providing superior house windows replacement services. Offering the perfect windows that match your home’s individual style and budget, our team of experts has over 10 years’ experience in the business of window installation.
Whether showing your home soon or down the road, our friendly customer service agent will send out an in-home installer to assess your particular house window needs. The installer will explain in detail your project and provide you with an estimate of a variety of options that will match your goals for style and budget. You can trust us to take the utmost care when installing your house windows. Our installation team is made up of some of the window industry’s most skilled craftsmen and we use only the highest quality materials in our projects. In addition, Window Replacements of Georgia offers the best house window products from local mill shops to leading manufacturers including: MI Windows, Pella, Marvin and Jeld-Wen.
Let Window Replacements of Georgia Help You with Your House Windows
Window Replacements of Georgia is focused on offering the best energy saving Replacement House Windows that match your home’s individual style and budget. Contact Us Now or give us a phone call (404) 620-6445. We want you to have an excellent home showing without having any troubles!