Window Replacements of Georgia’s focus is to give the homeowners not only reasonable prices, but expert factory trained installation for their windows and doors. We are a small locally owned company which allows us to be more competitive than our competition. Window Replacements of Georgia is also a certified installer of Marvin Windows and Doors and would like the opportunity to talk with you about creating a warm and inviting look in your North Georgia home as seen in this beautiful case study.
LUXURY LOOKOUT SITUATION OVERVIEW
This cozy home’s hilltop location captures vast views of the St. Croix River Valley. The builder took great care in the home’s placement to capitalize on the vistas and create a sense of timelessness to enjoy for years. Because this home was built during the cold Minnesota winter, the windows needed to be easy to install. Key to the homeowners was finding affordable, highly rated, energy-efficient windows and doors with wood interiors that would match the rustic décor including hickory floors, beamed ceilings and stone fireplaces.
Integrity Wood-Ultrex® Casement, Awning, Double Hung and Round
Top Windows and Inswing and Sliding French Doors — with natural wood interiors — gave the owners the look they wanted to enhance the home’s rustic styling. In addition, the durable windows and doors are proven to significantly reduce energy costs and provide minimal maintenance for the homeowners for years to come. Integrity Wood-Ultrex windows are made from strong, pultruded fiberglass, which stays square and true for easy installation even under the toughest weather conditions.
Integrity Wood-Ultrex windows and doors are built tougher, last longer and protect better.
- An expansive line of contemporary design styles feature clean sight lines with narrow profiles and generous glass proportions to enhance the outside view and provide maximum day lighting.
- Windows and doors built with Ultrex fiberglass stay true and square with no racking through delivery and installation, which saves time and money on job sites. Ultrex windows and doors won’t break down under stress — maintaining their operation, energy efficiency, performance and longevity.
- Integrity’s interior finishes feature standard bare wood to stain or paint to match any interior; or a factory-applied white pre-finish interior for reduced job site finishing and labor costs.
- Integrity windows are ENERGY STAR® qualified, which can save 7-15% of the total energy bill over non-qualified products.*
* ENERGY STAR at energystar.gov